Everyone wants his or her site to be successful. This requires an increase in website traffic, more visitors, more leads, more prospects and ultimately more customers. More customers mean more sales and more success.
So how do you drive more traffic to your site? Here are just a few strategies that will help you make your site more successful.
1. Add Social Media Buttons to your site. This not only means buttons that link to your Social Media pages but also Share buttons so that visitors can exchange information with their friends.
2. Abide by Google Webmaster Guidelines. Be sure that you understand the guidelines before attempting to abide by them.
3. Publish new content on a regular basis. Make sure you have a blog on your site so that you can share industry information, incorporate keyword usage and keep visitors up to date on what your company is up to.
4. Make SEO a high priority. The more optimized your site is the higher the ranking on Search Engines.
5. Create a newsletter/mailing list. Include links back to your site in your emails, include appropriate calls-to-action, send emails from a real person, and use compelling subject lines.
These are just a few strategies that will assist you in driving customers to your site. If you have a web developer building your site be sure to ask if they are incorporating these items in the development. Remember increased website traffic means increase in customers and ultimately sales!
Get your complimentary eBook below and learn how a simple 10-step checklist can provide immediate results.